The following terms and conditions govern all use of the FinancialRoadmap.com and FinancialRoadmapReports.com Websites (collectively, the "Websites") and all content, services and products available at or through the Websites and Your Financial Roadmap, Inc. ("Your Financial Roadmap"). The Websites are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Your Financial Roadmap's Privacy and Security Policy) and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Websites (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Websites. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Websites or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Your Financial Roadmap, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. General Use. If you create an account on or via the Websites, you understand and agree that Your Financial Roadmap is designed and intended to provide general information and education and is not a substitute for professional financial, investment and/or legal advice. Where Your Financial Roadmap offers specific recommendations, you also understand and agree that individuals should consult their own financial, investment, and/or legal advisor in the course of implementing any specific recommendations. Your Financial Roadmap is not a financial planner, financial counselor, financial adviser, investment counselor, investment adviser, financial consultant, estate planner, attorney, law firm, insurance agent, insurance agency, accountant or accounting firm. Your Financial Roadmap is not a fiduciary and no fiduciary relationship exists between you and Your Financial Roadmap.
2. Responsible Use: FinancialRoadmap.com Account and Websites. You shall be solely responsible for the security and proper use of all user IDs, passwords or other security devices used in connection with the Websites and/or the services, and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that they are kept confidential and secure, are used properly and are not disclosed to or used by any other person or entity. You shall immediately inform Your Financial Roadmap if there is any reason to believe that a user ID, password or any other security device issued by Your Financial Roadmap has or is likely to become known to someone not authorized to use it, or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorized way. Your Financial Roadmap reserves the right at its sole discretion to request that you change your password in connection with the services, and you shall promptly comply with any such request. You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to these services through your account or using your password, and for the security of your computer systems, and in no event shall Your Financial Roadmap be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity. You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to the Websites and/or services through your account or using your password, and for the security of your computer systems, and in no event shall Your Financial Roadmap be liable for any loss of information or damages relating to such activity.
In addition, you may not:
(a) transfer to any third party any of your rights under this Agreement without Your Financial Roadmap Approval;
(b) modify, distribute, transmit, publish or create derivative works based on the Websites, Services, Software or Documentation;
(c) access or use the Services, Software for the benefit of any third party;
(d) access content or data not intended for you, log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(e) otherwise violate or attempt to violate any security or authentication feature or measures of the Websites, Software or Services;
(f) email or otherwise transmit any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party.
3. Responsibility of Users. If you post material (e.g. saved answers to the Your Financial Roadmap personal profile questions) to the Websites, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Websites (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that Content.
4. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Your Financial Roadmap to you any Your Financial Roadmap or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Your Financial Roadmap.
5. Changes to Services or Terms. Your Financial Roadmap reserves the right at any time to (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Websites, Services or Software, including any Trial, (ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services or any Trial, including the availability of any feature, database or content, or (iii) impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, including any Trial, in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to you or any third party. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Websites following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Your Financial Roadmap may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Websites (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Pricing Subject to Change. Your Financial Roadmap reserves the right to revise its pricing at any time on ten (10) days' notice. Such notice may be or posted on the Websites or by any other manner chosen by Your Financial Roadmap in its commercially reasonable discretion. Users will be deemed to have received any such notice that is posted on the Websites on the day it was posted. Your use of the services after the ten (10) day notice period constitutes your acceptance of the new or revised pricing.
7. Termination. Your Financial Roadmap may terminate your access to all or any part of the Websites at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your FinancialRoadmap.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Websites.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Websites are provided “as is”. Your Financial Roadmap and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Financial Roadmap, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Websites will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you obtain content or services through, the Websites at your own discretion and risk.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Your Financial Roadmap, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
10. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Websites will be in strict accordance with the Your Financial Roadmap Privacy and Security Policy, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Websites will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of Your Financial Roadmap or of any third party.
11. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, release and hold harmless and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any loss, liability including settlements, judgments, fines and penalties and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, court costs and other litigation expenses, relating to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Websites, use of Your Financial Roadmap services or software, violation of this Agreement, or infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Terms of Service as of 03/21/2021